Sharks by the pool: How poker found a hot new home in the Bahamas – The Independent
Sharks by the pool: How poker found a hot new home in the Bahamas
The festival has spanned almost precisely the first 10 years of the so-called poker boom, ignited in 2003 when an accountant from Tennessee named Chris Moneymaker won $2.5m (£1.6m) at the World Series of Poker, the most prestigious event in the world.
Michael Phelps: After swimming pool, starting of his poker career!
View full post on
- Michael Phelps CRUSHES Vegas, Wins $100000 in Poker – TMZ.com
- Baby-faced card sharks change image of poker – The Australian
- Partouche Poker Pinches Prize Pool Guarantee – Poker News Report
- The making of a world poker ace – Irish Independent
- With Attendance Soaring, World Series Of Poker Heads For Home – Casino Gambling Web
Filed under: Poker News
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!