2009 World Series Of Poker Final Table Heads-Up Joe Cada v. Darvin Moon High Definition HD.MP4
During the final heads-up duel, Cada surrendered the chip lead, but he eventually climbed back to 120.1 million before the last hand of the heads-up with Moon. He regained the chip lead on the 80th hand. His winning hand was 9♣ 9♦, which he got all-in pre-flop against Moon’s Q♦ J♦. The board ran 8♣ 2♣ 7♠ K♥ 7♣. This hand was the 88th hand of heads-up play between Cada and Moon.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- party poker (1)
- World Series of Poker (WSOP) 2009 40k main event final table ep2 part 3
- Poker Pros- Antoine Saout vs Joe Cada- Final Table at the WSOP 2009
- Heads-Up Poker 2009 Final Table 4/6 – cardplayertube.com
- Heads-Up Poker 2009 Final Table 2/6 – cardplayertube.com
- Heads-Up Poker 2009 Final Table 5/6 – cardplayertube.com
Filed under: Poker Videos
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!